An AV sequence is a series of photos that form a unit, which are connected by a subject and/or a photo technique.
The Zoom Technique
The photo sequence begins from a distance and moves closer to the object, or vice versa.
Wings Platinum 3
Here are the keyboard shortcuts we used for the demonstrations of the in-screen editing at the AV meeting in February:
Please note that the functions described as follows are only referring to what we did on Wednesday. We will look at more options at our next meeting.
- Keep down P, click inside the pre-view screen once and turn the mouse wheel to change the size of screen display.
- Keep down S, click inside the screen once to activate the in-screen editing. A yellow frame with handles will be visible.
- Keep down V while moving the picture in a vertical direction only.
- Keep down H while moving the picture in a horizontal direction only.
Editing of zoom positions with key frames:
Once a zoom position is set keep down one of the following short cut keys and click once the pre-view screen to copy the values.
- C for Constant position for the object
- B for key frame values constant from Beginning
- E for key frame values constant to End
PS: The ‘toolbar for the object editing’ in the Wings program window (blue icons next to the Explorer window) are the basis for the short cut keys.
Are you looking for a very helpful way to learn more about Wings???
Have a look at the Video Tutorials on the Wings DVD. There is an option to download them to your PC to have them handy whenever you need some inspiration.
Information for this post was supplied by Irmel Dunaiski.