Please take note of the following regarding BWI evenings
- You may submit 3 black and white images in total
- Only two of which may be DPI – both set or both open, or 1 of each
If entering prints, or DPIs and prints, the mix can be
- 3 prints, or
- 1 print plus 2DPI, or
- 2 prints plus 1 DPI – both set or both open, or 1 of each
Refer to How to enter prints for details on submitting prints or follow the guidelines below for submitting digital images.
Send your digital images by email to email@example.com ensuring the email will be received by 10pm on the Sunday preceding the meeting.
Images must be sized, formatted and named as follows.
- Save images as JPEG files
- Image height no more than 1080 pixels
- Image width no more than 1920 pixels
- File size no more than 2MB (2 megabytes)
- Name files as
<category>BW<sequence>_<firstname> <surname>_title.jpgwhere <category> is S for set subject or O for open. So for instance an open photo file might be named
OBW1_John Smith_My Landscape.jpg.